Real Estate in Broward County Florida
Broward County is a county in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida. According to a 2017 census report, the county had a population of 1,935,878, making it the second-most populous county in Florida and the 15th-most populous county in the United States.The county seat is Fort Lauderdale.
Broward County is one of the three counties in South Florida that make up the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,158,824 people in 2017.
The county is home to 31 municipalities, which consist of 24 incorporated cities and many unincorporated areas. It is also Florida's seventh-largest county in terms of land area, with 1,322.8 square miles (3,426 km2). Broward County's urbanized area occupies 427.8 square miles of land. The largest portion of the county is the Conservation Area that extends west to border Collier County. The conservation area is 796.9 square miles and consists of wetlands, much of which are part of the Everglades National Park. At its widest points, the County stretches approximately 50.3 miles east to west and approximately 27.4 miles from north to south, averaging 5 to 25 feet in elevation.
- $620,0006 Beds, 4 Baths3,574 sqft lot 10,162.00 acMLS A108862851 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths1,268 sqftMLS A108862641 Days on Market
- $375,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,855 sqft lot 7,500.00 acMLS A108858541 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths1,633 sqft lot 5,610.00 acMLS A108860831 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths1,289 sqft lot 11,521.00 acMLS A108862031 Days on Market
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.